GATE 2013 Admit card can only be downloaded from the zonal GATE websites from 5th December 2012 onwards.
Admit cards are NOT sent by mail anymore.
How to Download GATE 2013 Admit Card?
An online interface is provided for interaction with the GATE office. This interface can be accessed using url: http://gateapp.iitb.ac.in
With this interface Candidate can do -
- Apply for the examination online
- Upload photograph, signature, and supporting documents.
- Make application fee payment through net banking.
- Check the status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Rejected after Scrutiny failed, Accepted after Successful Scrutiny, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- Contact the GATE office in case of any queries/problems (Grievance Redressal).
- Downloading of GATE 2013 Admit Card.
- View answers, marks and GATE score.
Documents required with GATE 2013 Admit Card
Bring the downloaded admit card at the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied / scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification.ONLY one of the following photo identifications is permitted:
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee identification card
- a notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
Please Note: Photocopies of the original identification document are not acceptable. Candidates will NOT be permitted to take the test, if original and valid photo identification is not presented.
For detailed information on GATE-2013, See more about GATE 2013